Nutriplus Fibrefit Single Box
Health Benefits of a High-Fibre Diet
- Helps prevent constipation
- Lowers your risk of digestive conditions
- Helps lower blood cholesterol levels
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Assists in weight management
Add FibreFit to Your Diet
Is a Bowl of Oatmeal Enough?It is well known that whole grains are an important part of a healthy diet. Research shows that the special type of soluble fibre, called beta-glucan, which comes from whole grains like oats, oat bran and oatmeal, helps lower elevated blood cholesterol levels and stabilise blood sugar level. For your health, a new study and accompanying editorial published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, recommends at least three servings of whole grains should be eaten daily. Adding more fibre to your diet by increasing the amount you eat each day does not have to be difficult, or bland tasting. FibreFit can be your best answer by introducing the soluble fibre you need into your diet easily by adding it to the food you already eat. To be sure you receive your recommended daily intake of soluble fibre, you can eat ten bowls of oatmeal… or simply take three sachets of FibreFit.
Why FiberFit?Soluble vs Insoluble Fibre There are two types of dietary fibre that are important for good health.
- Soluble fibre. This type of fibre dissolves in water to form a gel-like material. There is some evidence that soluble fibre may lessen heart disease risks by reducing the absorption of cholesterol into the bloodstream. You can find a percentage of soluble fibre in whole oats, peas, beans, apples, citrus fruits, carrots, barley and psyllium.
- Insoluble fibre. This type of fibre promotes the movement of material through your digestive system and increases stool bulk, so it can be of benefit to those who struggle with constipation or irregular stools. Whole-wheat flour, wheat bran, nuts and many vegetables are good sources of insoluble fibre.
• FibreFit dissolves faster in warm liquids and is also soluble in cold water, fresh citrus juices, coffee, and milk.
• To be sure FibreFit fully dissolves, add 1 or 2 sachets into your drink while stirring briskly.
• FibreFit is tasteless, odourless and does not thicken. FibreFit can be easily introduced into a variety of foods, without any texture or taste modification in the finished product. Simply sprinkle FibreFit on your meal to increase your fibre intake.
• FibreFit is highly heat resistant, which makes it suitable for pastry, confectionary, etc. It is also resistant to yeast fermentation, therefore it is able to be used for baking breads, cakes, etc. It keeps its nutritional properties intact during the process and throughout its shelf life.
• To retain the integrity of this product, store in a cool dry place and see side of pack for expiry date.